I spent most of my day yesterday finagling with my computer because it just stupidly decided that it doesn't want to work with Photoshop anymore. I haven't been able to resolve the issue in spite of doing a system restore, uninstalling and re-installing the program, online research and trying out a few of the suggestion, checking for virus, cleaning and defrag, pulling my hair out...to no avail. So until, it decides to magically fix itself, lol knock on wood, I have to resort to other editing options. Fortunately, there are many free online photo editing programs that will get most of the job done but still have limitations, which kind of annoys me but I'll live. Have any of you used GIMP? I hear it's the next best thing to Photoshop and it's FREE. That might be my next option. You can check out the reviews and download it HERE if that is something you might need. I don't know how much edit you do on your pictures but I do crop, rotate, and resize a lot, along with adjusting the exposure, colors, and watermarking. This may seem like a lot for some but they are simple and easy adjustments that can make a huge difference, especially if the quality of your pictures matters to you.
Ok, now aside from the geek talk, this is a blush I've had for a while and never got to review it. If you've been following me for sometime, you may have noticed that I've wore it on a few of my makeup looks.
- Slightly bulky but good and practical
- 1.5 oz or 4.5 g
- This particular shade has a matte finish. If you love matte blushes, you'll love the formula of this one.
- It's not powdery and feels very soft and silky.
- Pigmentation is good, buildable, and product is easy to blend.
- This shade looks light but will show up on most skin tone I think. I've slightly over applied on the picture above but that's just to show you how much you can get out of it. Typically, I don't use that much and it can look quite natural.
- Product last on average about 5 hours and I notice some slight fading a couple hours after.
This blush was given to me as a birthday gift from my sister. I personally really like it and the Illamasqua Cream blushes are just as good. This is probably one of my favorite high-end blushes. Price ($26) can be a con for some but if you can justify the price, this is a great blush to have in your beauty arsenal.
My rating: 10/10.
Luuux Shared Link