I guess it's safe to say that I'm not the most creative when it comes to naming my makeup looks, lol, but the only thing I can't think of for this one is that it reminds me of a purple sunset over the sea.
- Milani Paint Palette (only the blue and the purple shades)
- Milani Impressionist Palette (only the pink shade)
- UDPP Eden
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil Electric Blue
- Sephora Waterproof Khol eyeliner Keep Blue
- Physicians Formula Eyebooster Ultra Black liner
- ELF Pebble eyeshadow
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Expresso
- Wet N Wild Princess Bronzer
- MAC Azalea Blossom blush
- Femme Couture Sweet Mocha lipstick (can be found at Sally Beauty Supply)
- Prime lids with UDPP Eden
- Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil Electric Blue over lids
- Apply Milani blue eyeshadow from the Paint palette over lids using a patting motion.
- Apply the purple shade from the same Milani palette over the crease and blend.
- To transition the purple to my brow bone, I used the pastel pink color from the Milani Impressionist palette.
- Line the upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eyebooster Ultra Black
- Line the lower lash line with NYX Jumbo Pencil Electric blue
- Apply Sephora Waterproof Khol eyeliner Keep Blue to the waterline
- Fill brows with ELF Pebble eyeshadow and Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel
- Add false lashes
- Apply bronzer, blush, and lipstick.
So what do you think? What would you call this look?
Luuux Shared Link