The rest of yesterday's damage are beauty products and I prefer to put them on a different post so that it is not too cluttered.
- I got the Creme Apricot by Dior. This product feels pretty good on my cuticles and quite different from the cuticle oil and stuff I've tried before. A bit pricy but I think it may be worth it and there seem to be a lot of product in there. I will do a review after a few uses. $25.50.
- Lancome Visionnaire deluxe sample, using 100 points
- Clinique High Impact Mascara deluxe sample, using 100 points also
- Sephora + Pantone Precious Metals Shadow Palette, $48.00. This is actually not for me. A gift for someone :).
- NYX products were BOGO 50% off and these new eyeliners look interesting. They are the Glam Liner Aqua Luxe (Waterproof). Waterproof liners are always up my alley cause they generally have a better staying power. I bought 4 of them and I'm really excited to give these a try.
- Prestige Total Intensity Against All Odds Liquid Ink in Around The Clock. I previously bought one of these in green and I'm back for more but geez there was hardly anything left on the shelf. I found this one on a totally different slot. Review will be coming soon.
- Layla Ceramic Effect EL21. I've yet to figure out what these are supposed to do or look like because it just looks like a shimmery polish to me but I liked this color. It's a cool-tone sheer gold shimmer.
- OPI Mariah Liquid Sand Mini set. I couldn't decide whether I should just get the full size or the mini but overall I think this is an interesting collection.
- Yep, I haven't shopped at Lush in ages! I was in there just looking around and the SA introduced me to the Mask of Magnaminty and it seemed like a pretty good product so I wanted to give it a try. This tub is 11.1 oz and sells for 24.95. May seem pricy but you do get a lot of product, plus the packaging is eligible for the free mask if you return 5 empty containers to Lush for recycling. If you want to read more about this product, click HERE.
- Cupcake Fresh Mask was my daughter's pick, $6.95. I tried it last night and for me the scent was way too strong, it gave me headache, which is a problem I tend to have with most of Lush's fresh masks. To read more about this product, click HERE.
- I'm so excited to be able to try these new Lush makeup. I have one eyeliner (the orange one) and the rest are cream eyeshadows. They were BOGO free! One of these is sold for $18.95 so to get second one free is a deal I did not want to pass and there is also quite a generous amount of product in each of these vial. Shades from left to right: Dynamic, Sophisticated, Focus, and Intuitive. My first impression is that they are pretty pigmented and offer a good color payoff. They feel wet and thick when you first apply but they also seem to set quickly so I'm not sure if I might run into some trouble with blending. My favorite is Focus...OMG this is so pretty in person.
- I also got a free sample of Tea Tree Toner and Enzymion. Enzymion feels light and suppose to be great for people with oily skin because it absorbs quickly and is mattifying. This might be my next moisturizer to try once I'm done with my current one.
From Forever 21
- I bought these polishes. From left to right: Crystal/Light Aqua, Light Grey/Lavender, and Sage.
- Nail Ink. This is supposed to be tattoos for your nails. I'm curious to see how that works! The designs are gorgeous!
- Nail Flair Stickers. I've stopped using nail stickers for a while now but these feathers looked too cute to pass. Plus cosmetics at Claires are BOGO 50% off.
Luuux Shared Link