I have a ton of stuff that needs to be reviewed and swatched but working full time makes it difficult. Some days, I just pass out when I come home. Most days, I'm too rushed to even remember or think about products I need to test for reviews.
I'm going to keep this review short and sweet. About a week ago, I picked up this brow pencil by MAC. They recently released a new collection for brows. I am not sure if it is limited edition but it is still available online. I was also interested in trying out the Fluidline for brows but the shade I wanted sold out in store and I hear it's super pigmented so perhaps it's not for me since I prefer my brows to look natural.
- I probably would have loved it even more if it was a retractable pencil but you'd have to use a pencil sharpener, which causes you to lose some product.
- However, what I really like is how secure the caps feel when you put them on the pencil. I've had a lot of pencil caps break or get loose on me and I end up losing them or they would come off and create a mess or let my pencil to dry out. That's not going to happen with these caps because they are made of metal. Another great thing about the caps is that both of them are the same size so you don't have to think or worry about accidentally putting the wrong cap on and damage the tip of your pencil.
- One end of the pencil contains a spoolie, which is really awesome because it helps blend the color so that it looks natural.
- Net weight 1.19 g or .042 oz
The shade I picked is Deep Dark Brunette. What I love about this color is that it's a dark brown with grey undertone. Looks very natural for those who have dark hair.
- The pencil feels smooth and has good pigmentation. It also has a powdery finish. Most of the brow pencils I've used don't have that powdery feel but I quite like it.
- It's really easy to work with, again the spoolie is very handy, and you can go light or a bit heavier for more defined brows by applying a bit more pressure.
- It pretty much last me all day until I take it off.
It's a bit pricy, $19.50, but you won't be disappointed if you don't mind the price. Formula is easy to work with to create natural and defined brows.
My rating: 9/10.
Luuux Shared Link