I found these two MAC paint pot at the CCO and picked them up since I have a thing for cream eyeshadows and MAC paint pots are usually work pretty well for me from past experience.
- Glass jar with a black cap. I like that the opening is quite wide, which allows you to use your finger to pick up the product with ease.
- .17 oz or 5 g
- Clearwater is a matte medium blue with greyish undertone. It's quite an unusual color for cream eyeshadows but it's muted enough that I can pull it off for a daytime makeup look.
- Stormy Pink is medium taupe matte color with some purple undertone to it. It's another interesting shade that I find also unique.
- Both had a nice creamy texture without feeling too slippery or dry and had good pigmentation. It sets fairly quickly yet still give you enough time to blend it out.
- They wear up to 8 hours with no creasing and minimal fading.
These two shades didn't disappoint and I can certainly see myself getting a lot of use with them. I love how easy they apply and blend, especially with your fingers. The crease-free formula is also great and works without the use of a primer as an overall eyeshadow wash or base. So glad these aren't limited edition!
Availability: MAC Cosmetics