I'm getting ready to head out to do some shopping, yay! lol. Before I do so, I'll leave you with this overdue review.
- I'm a bit surprised they came out with similar packaging to the matte lipsticks. Considering they have a different formula, I would have liked it better if the packaging was different. Nonetheless, I suppose it's what's inside that counts.
- .16 oz or 4.5 g
- Pops is a medium/light mauve rose. So simple and easy to wear for a daytime look.
- Hot Tamales is vibrant orange red. Wow look at that! So bold. Perfect for an avant-garde makeup look. I love it. It also feel creamier than the other two shades and stains.
- Licorice is a dark plum/wine color. I was hoping it'd be a bit darker and similar to how it looks in the tube but it's redder and a bit lighter than I anticipated. Wear it with a light eye makeup for a classy look or a smoky eye look for a rocker chic/emo look. This shade stains also.
- The lipsticks are nicely pigmented. Particularly the darker shades.
- They feel smooth and creamy yet not slick or slippery.
- They are creamy enough to apply without pulling or dragging but they offer no moisturizing at all. You definitely do need a good lip balm with these.
- I get about 4-5 hours of wear with pops and 5-6 hours of wear with Hot Tamales and Licorice.
- They are unscented
I would have been happier if these felt more hydrating but on the flip side they are creamy and nicely pigmented, don't smell or taste funny, and last fairly long. I'm quite pleased with the colors I picked but I wished they had a bit more variety of colors that aren't so similar to what we normally see.