How sad that my long weekend is already coming to an end and I didn't get to see Godzilla cause I ended up taking a nap yesterday, lol. I'll be back at the farm tomorrow and I haven't really got much time to work on reviews. Hopefully, I won't be stalling too much but I already know I'm gonna work till I drop once I get back. Thankfully, I have this review ready for you. I spotted these new Cover Girl lipglosses a few weeks ago while I was browsing at Walgreens and impulsively purchased them.
- Clear tube with silver cap and doe foot applicator
- .12 oz or 3.8 ml
- Pinkalicious is magenta/fuchsia shade with subtle pink and purple shimmers.
- Plumilicious is a cool toned medium light pink.
- I was hoping that these new lip glosses be more opaque but they only offer sheer to medium coverage.
- They have a very slick/oily texture to them. So with that said, they are thin, light-weight, and non-sticky. The problem I ran into is that it makes the color application a bit uneven but it's not that noticeable.
- I didn't find them moisturizing or drying and they only last up to 2 hours at the most.
- They have a very sweet and strong playdoh scent to them, which I dislike and find overpowering.
New product and new packaging definitely got my attention at first but overall I was rather disappointed. There are definitely way better lip gloss out there. If sheer medium color, thin and slick texture, is your cup of tea then you might want to check these out. Beware of the scent though. If you are sensitive to strong playdoh scents, you should probably just keep walking.
Price: About $7.00