I need to get back in the makeup groove but lately I've been stuck in a FML moment. I need someone or something to slap this shit out of me, lol.
On the lighter note I tried to come up with a makeup look using these new Kat Von D palettes that I got on sale from Sephora for $25.00. I've been reaching for the palettes quite often, but mostly using the neutral shades. I will do a review on the palette hopefully soon. I decided to do a rocker chick kind of look. Anyways I kept my hair simple since I was too lazy to make it look punk.
- Sally Hansen Matte Pressed Powder in Deep for contour
- MAC MSF Perfect Topping for highlight
- MAC Mineralize Blush Band of Roses
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Eden
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil Purple Velvet as a colored base
- KVD Babe all over lid
- KVD Lucifer and Cholita on crease
- KVD Missy on brow bone
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black
- Milani Liquif'Eye eyeliner pencil black, tightlining and waterline
- ELF Eyebrow Kit
- Ardell Sexies lashes
- MAC Mattene lipstick Night Violet
- MAC Lipglass Wrong Spell
- I used MAC Select Cover Concealer to give my lips a sharper contour
Hope you enjoyed this look. I really like how vibrant Babe is on the lid. It's more of a bluish purple.
FYI, I forgot to picture the concealer, ELF eyebrow kit, and lashes