I know I am a little late in regards to my July favorites. I haven't been as active as I was but I try to post interesting things for you. Speaking of that, please feel free to ask questions, request, or give me suggestions so I can make this blog more interesting.
Last month, I did my first favorite post, which included my most used products and beauty essentials. So when I decided to put together this month's favorites, I was like hmmmm...what else is new that I really liked beside the usual. It was kinda hard. I just realize now that I tend to use the same stuff. I'm gonna have to rotate a little more so that I get the most use of my makeup stash.
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Shadow Creme in Silver Leaf. I'm usually in the rush in the morning and really do not spend more than 10 minutes on my makeup. When I have the extra time, I still do a quick and easy look. This works perfectly for me. I can skip the primer cause it does a pretty good job on its own. I use my finger and spread it on my lids for a quick all over wash. The color is neutral so I don't have to worry about looking overdone.
2. Josie Maran Blush/Bronzer Duo. I've been using this a lot in July. Having 2 products in one is convenient and fast. This is a great product and the blush is a close dupe of NARS Orgasm, which I did a comparison post already. Unfortunately it was part of a limited edition package, which is not longer available I think.
3. Hard Candy Glamoflauge. I haven't got a chance to review this concealer yet but it does a great job and is affordable. This is heavy duty so it offers excellent coverage. I also like the fact that it comes with a concealer pencil, which I also like.
4. MAC Strange Potion lipglass. The perfect pinkish coral lipgloss that offers great pigmentation and just easy to wear color for days you don't want to think too hard about what to put on your lips, lol. This is my usual go-to color when I'm in a rush. It goes with everything.
5. MAC Perennial High Style lipglass. I just realized that this lipglass and Strange Potion are very similar. Only difference is this is creme finish and Strange Potion has fine shimmers. Perennial is slightly pinker. You may still be able to find this at your local CCO.
6. Chanel Rouge Allure Laque 77. This is one of my favorite lip color. The formula and color is just perfect for daily wear. It feels smooth, moisturizing, long-wearing, and packed with pigmentation.
7. Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. This is a great cheaper alternative to my favorite remover Lancome Bi-Facils. I got this as a sample but when I am done with this sample and Bi-Facils, I will repurchase.
8. Chanel Le Vernis Graphite. Simply gorgeous and unique nail color. Madly in love with it when I first got it. This is new and limited edition for Chanel Fall collection.
9. Chanel Le Vernis Peridot. This color is probably the most talked about from Chanel fall collection. This shade is phenomenal, multi-dimensional, and unique. You'll never find a dupe close to this color. These are my first Chanel nail polish purchase and although I felt the pain of the price. I personally think they were worth it.
10. Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer. This is perfect to wear on hot summer days when you know you are going to spend a little more time under the sun. This is SPF 40 and I only use it on my face to protect my skin from UV damage.
11. Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation. It's a tinted moisturizer but feels more like a gel. The coverage is very light but I love how it evens out my skin tone and looks sooo natural. I am generally not a fan of tinted moisturizers because I typically like full-coverage makeup but this changed my opinion and I really like how wonderfully natural my face looks when I use it. It has SPF30. I love to wear this when I know I'm going to be exposed to heat and sun for an extended period. It has a weird medicinal scent to it. I don't particularly like it but I can deal with it.
12. Smashbox Arced Liner Brush 21. I just love it. I always reach for this brush when using gel liners.
13. Tarte Waterproof Amazonian Clay liner, Black. This has a great staying power. I mostly use it for tight lining. It stays where most liners don't.
14. Make Up Forever Aqua Liner 13. It's a waterproof liquid eyeliner. This won't budge, smudge, or melt when you sweat. Highly recommended for summer or when you need your eyeliner to last until you take it off.
15. Milani Liquif'Eye Eyeliner Pencil Black. I use this alternatively with the Tarte Clay Liner for tight lining. I mostly reach for this when I'm in a crunch for time. It does smudge a bit on me though but I mostly use it when it's convenient.
That's it for my July faves. Please, let me know how you like these if you've tried them.