I picked these up a while ago when Milani was BOGO 50% off at CVS. I typically don't use lip liner much but in some cases, I know they are necessary when you want to prolong the wear of your lip color and prevent feathering. But on a typical day, I usually skip them.
- Traditional pencil that requires sharpening. Packaging color matching the lip color and gold accent cap and lettering.
- 0.04 oz or 1.14 g
- Fuchsia is more of a medium toned down fuchsia / berry color.
- All Natural is a medium nude with a more of a cool brown undertone.
- These lip pencils quite impressed me when I first swatched them. They are very creamy and pigmented. Something I am not used to when it comes to drugstore lip liners. They don't drag or pull and apply nice and smoothly.
- You could wear these alone and all over your lips for a nice matte lip color if you wanted to but even though it is creamy, it isn't hydrating so I would suggest a good lip balm underneath.
- They give my lips a nicely defined edge and prolong the wear of my lipstick.
If you're tired of dried and poorly pigmented drugstore lip liners, you must check out these new Milani Color Statement Lip Liners because they're pretty much all I ever wanted in a lip liner...smooth, creamy, and pigmented formula. Love it!
Availability: Milani, CVS,