These past few days have been brutal but we just finished our entries and reports today. I'm not quite out of the woods just yet but perhaps I can breath a little more easily for the next few days...Yeah hopefully. I have a long list of drafted reviews that are waiting on me. I worry that the longer I stall the lazier I'll get.
I've been a long time user of the Urban Decay Primer potion and it was a nice change of scenery when I acquired this primer as free gift with purchase.
- A fairly generous amount for a try out tube if you ask me a little less than half the size of the regular tube.
- I found the applicator a little odd. I personally wouldn't use it to apply it on my eyes. I prefer to just squeeze a little bit out and then apply it with my finger.
- The LORAC primer has a thin and smooth consistency. It appears like a light beige but becomes transparent once you apply it on the skin, which reminded me a bit of the Too Faced primer.
- I also noticed that when I haven't used it in a while, it would separate in the tube just like the Too Faced primer also.
- I have moderately oily lids. I like the fact that this primer did a very good job at preventing creasing and fading and also helped bring out the colors of the eyeshadows. My eye makeup last about 8-10 hours with this primer.
- The eyeshadows also blend easily over it, which is nice.
I don't know how this will hold up if you have very oily lids but for my moderately oily ones, it performed well, and prevented creasing and fading for up to 10 hours. The thin and smooth consistency is nice and makes blending easy but formula will start to separate if you don't use it for a while.