I hope you had a nice weekend. My life as of lately has been a little chaotic...Another reason for my blog so suffer from inconsistent updates. A week ago after a system update at work, the system crashed for several days and we had to work weekends to meet our deadlines. In order to minimize the chances of another system crash until they fix the bugs, we were told to be on view only mode during clinic hours and that we will have to work a split shift outside of clinic hours to do our account updates. It's a huge inconvenience for many of us who have responsibilities and other commitments outside of our regular work schedule but that is what we have to do to get by for now, Boo! Hopefully, this issue will be resolved sooner than later because I don't know how long I can keep on working those weird hours and not lose my sanity.
Secondly, my sister and her family moved to South Carolina today. It was hard to say good bye realizing that I won't be seeing them as often as I was used to. I'm really going to miss the family time we had together, the food we shared together, and just being there for each other for company and for comfort. Since we lived pretty close to each other, we saw each other several times a week so their absence is going to take some time to get used to.
Anyhoo...so that is a brief overview of what's been going on with me and back to our regular program is my review of these new L'Oreal eye pencils.
- Color of the pencil matches the color inside. Comes with a clear cap.
- Non-retractable, needs sharpening.
- .03 oz or 1.1 g
- Cobalt Blue is a matte cobalt blue
- Green Ivy is a shimmery dark green olive
- These pencils are incredibly pigmented and creamy. They glide so effortlessly on the skin without pulling or skipping.
- I have moderately oily lids and hooded eyelids. I find that after a couple hours of wear, there is a small amount of transfer to my crease and a small amount of smudging on my lower lash line. Other than that, they wear well for up to 6 hours before I notice signs of fading.
In spite of the minor smudges and transfer, these will last through most of the day. I just love how smooth and creamy they feel. It's very hard for me to find a drugstore pencil eyeliner that I enjoy and these are definitely nice and worth a try.
Availability: Walgreens, Target