This week has been going pretty quick but we've been unproductive at work due to our system going down so that means that I'll probably be stuck at work this weekend...Ughhhh!
I picked up this one lipstick from Rimmel's new and revamped Moisture Renew lipsticks, just because I was curious.
- The newer packaging isn't that much different from the old one. Instead of a metallic purple case, here we get a slightly translucent purple and longer cap.
- Tower of Mauve is a medium brownish pink nude with a cream finish.
- There is definitely a noticeable improvement in the formula. I love the creamy light-weight texture. It applied buttery smooth on the lips. I'm quite impressed. It also feels comfortable and moisturizing.
- It has an incredibly strong perfumy scent. It's probably one of the strongest scent I have ever smelled on a lipstick. Wow, all I gotta say is if you are sensitive to scent you will have to smell this one before you buy.
- It last on average about 4 hours before it starts to fade.
The formula is impressive for a drugstore brand. It definitely feels luxurious on the lips. It's pigmented, moisturizing, light-weight, and has an average wear time. My main complaint would be the strong perfumy scent.
Availability: Walgreens, Ulta