Yayyyy Friday!! Don't know how I'm going to spend the weekend but I'm just glad it's a weekend.
Well well, this is a long overdue review because I purchased these babies a few months ago. If you shop at Ulta, you know that they always have pretty good sales and deals on their makeup line. These gel liners are normally priced at $10 a pot but with the sale, you'd usually only end up paying half of that.
- Glass pot
- .11 oz or 3 g
- Perfection is a shimmery dark brown with subtle gold and copper shimmers
- Smoke is a medium shimmery grey with pink and teal shimmers
- Highly pigmented
- Texture is very creamy and smooth and easy to apply
- Doesn't last very long when used as an eyeliner. I noticed a significant amount of fading and smudging after just a couple hours of wear.
- I tried using it as a cream eyeshadow and since it's very creamy, it was easy to apply. Without a primer, I noticed creasing within a couple hours as well.
- I tried them as a base over a primer and with an eyeshadow over them and I was finally able to make them last up to 8 hours without creasing or fading.
These gel liners worked best as a base but with the help of a good primer and eyeshadow to set. The pigmentation is actually very good and the texture very creamy but it doesn't perform well on its own or as a liner because it creases, smudges, and fades within a couple hours.
Available at Ulta
Now for the FOTD...
- Wet N Wild Princess bronzer
- Milani Baked blush Luminoso
- Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Liner Perfection as base
- theBalm Balm Jovi palette: Blink 1982 on inner corners of eyes, Alice Copper on lids, Iron Maid-in on crease and brow bone
- MAC PearlGlide Intense Eye Liner Undercurrent on upper lash line
- Milani Shadow Eyez Green Safari on waterline
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof eyeliner Turquoise on lower lash line
- ELF Single Eyeshadow Pebble on brows
- Fresh Sugar Rose tinted lip treatment