Today, I'll be reviewing for you a new moisturizer from Sephora that I purchased about a month ago. This is my first time trying a mattifying cream so I wasn't sure what to expect but I was excited because it was about time I do something about the oiliness on my T-Zone.
- Simple white tube with a pump
- 1.69 oz or 50 ml
- It's a cream moisturizer with a fresh light and pleasant scent
- It absorbs really quickly and makes my skin look matte.
- SPF 20, Parabens free, and non-comedogenic
- It definitely helped control the shine on my T-zone throughout the day. After 10 hours of wear, I've only noticed a subtle shine so I would say that this product reduce the oiliness by about 90% for me, which is pretty good in my opinion.
- Best suited for combination or oily skin.
I have normal skin but I'm oily on the T-Zone and this moisturizer does a wonderful job at keeping my oiliness under control all day. However, for other parts of my face where I'm not oily, I felt like this wasn't moisturizing enough. Overall, I do like it for the shine control and the fact that it contains some SPF but I feel the need to reach for another moisturizer for parts where I need more hydration.
Available online only at Sephora.com
What do you use to control the shine?