I received this Ivory Hair & Body wash complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes a couple weeks ago. Lucky me was selected to test out this new product from Ivory. The one I received is the refreshing scent and that's exactly what it is. They've also included 3 coupons for 75 cents off my next purchase.
I've looked up online to get an idea of the price and they retail for about $4.00-5.00. I'm not even sure if my local stores have it yet since I haven't gone soap shopping in a while.
- This bottle is huge. Contains 24 oz or 709 ml. Because this is a pretty hefty and heavy size for my hand I found it a bit hard to handle and get a good grip when using it in the shower. Because of the bulky packaging, I personally would have preferred that it includes a pump.
- The scent is fresh and kinda reminds me of the ocean breeze. It's not too overpowering and I think it's perfect for the entire family. This is a scent both male or female can enjoy.
- It lathers well and quickly and the bubbles sure feel soft and conditioning.
- I enjoyed using it for both my hair and body. It works great as a shampoo but I still prefer to use a separate conditioner for my hair just cause my hair needs extra moisture.
- It also rinses off easily and I don't feel any slippery residue left behind.
It works great as a shampoo and body wash in one. It wouldn't take the place of a good conditioner though. I think my kids love it too as well because it's only been two weeks since I've had it and half of it is already gone. If you have a small shower or prefer less clutter in your bathroom, then this would be a nice product to try. It's also something I would pack with me if I'm traveling because of the convenience of 2 in 1 product but I would likely transfer just the amount that I need into a smaller container.
My main complaint is the bulky packaging. If you have small hands, it will be hard to handle in the shower, especially when it's still full and heavy, otherwise I'm definitely looking forward to try out the other scents.