Today, I'll be reviewing for you the Meet Matt)e) Nude palette from theBalm. I purchased this palette a few weeks ago through their website. This pretty much concludes my collection of theBalm palettes. I own every single one of them from the permanent line. theBalm honestly make some of the best eyeshadows and I've been lucky enough to get all their palettes during a sale or found them for a discounted price.
- Made of sturdy cardboard paper with a magnetic closure.
- 9 different shades with a large mirror included
- Ok, I can't help but feel silly about it when I saw that they wrote "size matters" on the packaging. I thought I would show you the other Matte palette from theBalm and as you can see, Meet Matte Nude is significantly bigger (and naked) and contains twice as much product. If you missed out on the review of Meet Matte, you can view it HERE.
|Swatches were done without a primer|
Matt Johnson - dark grey
Matt Garcia - medium brown with a slight red undertone
Matt Malloy - white
Matt Rosen - warm medium brown
Matt Wood - cool dark brown
Matt Singh - light peachy pink nude
Matt Abdul - medium greyish taupe
Matt Lombardi - light warm beige
Matt Hung - medium taupe with a purple undertone
- I found all of these eyeshadows very nicely pigmented and some of the best and smoothest matte eyeshadows I've tried. Not too chalky, too soft, or too powdery and easy to work with. The formula is quite consistent between shades.
- They last up to 8 hours with a good primer.
- All of the colors are earth tone so great for those who love neutral eyes.
If you're looking for some matte neutrals, then this would be a very good choice. Excellent formula, pigmentation, and colors. The amount of product is very generous so this will last you forever!
Available at http://www.thebalm.com
Do you love Matte? Which ones are your favorites?