I have a few Philosophy lip glosses that were part of a holiday set and never really touched them but I thought I should try to at least review one of them. I picked out what seems to be the most pigmented one. Do keep in mind that the holiday scented soaps and glosses are only available during the holiday season so you won't be seeing these in store anytime soon but who knows you might run into some of them.
- Clear squeeze tube. You're not going to get precise application with this gloss but since it's sheer, I suppose it doesn't matter much.
- .5 oz or 15 ml, very generous amount of product.
- The lipglosses smell just like the body wash and if you are familiar with the Philosophy body washes, they smell oh so delicious! Peppermint Bark has a lovely sweet scent similar to that of a chocolate fudge cake.
- It had a refreshing cooling and minty effect on my lips, not stinging though.
- This feels rather thick for a gloss and the thickness is similar to MAC Lipglasses. It is also super shiny. One of the shiniest gloss I have.
- Although this is a pretty sheer lipgloss, Peppermint Bark managed to give my pale lips just a little hint of color and keeps them moisturized for a few hours.
Availability: Sephora, Ulta,