Why today still feels like a Monday? I can honestly say that a toner is a product I could probably do without. I got this toner as part of my Lancome gift with purchase. It's always exciting to get freebies with a purchase, especially if they are such generous size. It also gives you an opportunity to try other products from the brand.
- Clear blue plastic bottle
- I have the GWP trial so this is 4.2 oz. A full size bottle is 6.8 oz
- It smells fresh with a bit of floral scent to it. The problem I have is that the scent of alcohol and fragrance is really strong. Yes, it does contain alcohol. Whenever I apply this on my face, it makes my head spin. So if you have a sensitive nose, you probably won't like the strong alcohol scent.
- Aside from the scent, I didn't find it drying on my normal combination skin.
- It does a good job a cleansing my skin, minimizing pores, and absorbing oil.
Works for my skin type (normal/oily) and my skin feels more refined and clean when I use it. The problem I have with it is the strong alcohol scent, which I find too much for me to enjoy. Skip this toner if you are sensitive to strong scents, if you have sensitive skin or dry skin.
Price: $25.00 for 6.8 oz
Available at Lancome
Do you use a toner? Which one is your favorite?