Notice how the word "lift" shows up 3 times on the packaging. I guess they really want to emphasize the "lift" since it is marketed as a wrinkle smoother. It sounds gimmicky and I honestly didn't get it for that reason. I got it because I thought the color looked pretty and I needed another product to get my BOGO 50% off deal.
- I find the packaging rather cheap looking so there isn't really anything special about it. It's a good size. Fits in the palm of my hand and isn't too bulky.
- .14 oz or 4 g
- From first glance, this looks just like a powder brush and nowhere on the packaging it indicates that it is a cream blush. So you are in for a surprise if you didn't know first-hand.
- I have the shade Pink Lift Rose, which is a medium cool tone pink with fairly good pigmentation. When used lightly, it looks very natural. It's a bit shimmery but the shimmers are very fine, giving you a pearlescent glow.
- The texture of the blush is creamy but sets to a powder. It has a fluffy airy feel to it when you dab your finger in it.
- I find it very easy to apply and blend but the best way to apply it is with your fingers so you want to make sure your fingers are clean when handling it.
- Swirl a bit of color on your middle finger and dab it on your cheek, then use small circular motion to blend.
- As far as longevity, I think it performed fairly well under normal condition. At the end of my 8 hours shift, I noticed some fading but still have about 50% left on my cheeks.
It's a nice blush, has good pigmentation, creamy and blendable texture, that will last you through most of the day. If you don't like shimmers, then I would recommend you avoid it but if you don't mind it and like that glowy flushed look then you'll probably enjoy it.
Available at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, CVS, and K-mart.
Tried it? What is your favorite drugstore cream blush?