Apparently, this set is no longer available on Sephora's website and since this is limited edition, I don't think they will be selling anymore of these. I feel pretty bad that I didn't get a chance to do a proper review before this happened. It's kinda pointless right now but oh well since I've already taken the pictures when I received them, I figure I might as well finish up the review.
I'm sure most of you already know that emerald green is the new color of the year for 2013 and I must say I'm quite loving it.
- This set contains 4 small tubes of emerald liquid eyeliners. Each tube contains .05 oz or 1.4 ml of product.
- They all come with a small brush applicator. I found the applicator fairly easy to use and the brush tip has just the right amount of flexibility without feeling flimsy. My small complaint would be that I wished the cap was a little longer. It would have made handling much easier and give me better control.
- There's just a small variation between the shades. There's one with a plain matte finish, one with a subtle gold shimmer, one with a metallic finish, and one with pink shimmers.
- These liquid liners are extremely saturated. The consistency is just right. Not too thick or too thin and they set fairly quickly.
- Once they set, they literally stay on without smudging or fading until you take it off. I'm impressed with the longevity.
- They're not really waterproof because they would smudge a bit when in contact with water but they are certainly water-resistant.
- You will need a waterproof remover to get these off because they really cling to your skin. You would get a bit of stain left behind but the good thing is the stain doesn't seem to last very long.
The colors look absolutely stunning on the eyes. In spite of having a slight variation in shimmers, they all look pretty much the same once applied, except for the metallic finish liner. The longevity is outstanding and the only drawback is the stain that's left behind once you remove it.
Did you get anything from the new Sephora + Pantone color of the year? Did you purchase anything Emerald recently?