I've been feeling lazier these days. I miss doing a lot of things that I normally do but my road to recovery is on the right path. I only have to wear my boot for 2 more weeks but I've been getting frequent muscle cramps.
Today, I'll be reviewing this makeup remover that I purchased at the CCO for $20.00. Now, if you get this at any other Estee Lauder counters, you'll pay $25.00 for it.
What Estee Lauder says about this remover...
Quickly and gently removes all makeup, even long-wear or waterproof formulas.
Unique water-based creme-gel refreshes you with a crisp herbal citrus scent.
Rinses away easily and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with no greasy afterfeel or oily residue.
- Minty Blue plastic container with a pump. I'm a bit surprised it didn't come with a cap but when you move the head to the correct spot there is a lock mechanism that prevents the pump from dispensing products. The pump works well and is easy to control.
- 6.7 oz or 200 ml. A pretty generous amount I'd say.
- This is a cream makeup remover. You basically apply to the area you need to remove makeup and wipe it off with a cotton round.
- It doesn't work as effectively as I would like because it takes a lot of time for it to dissolve my eye makeups and it smears them all over my eyes when I try to wipe it off.
- I prefer to use it to remove my face makeup because it's less messy.
- Because it is a cream and doesn't leave any oily residue, I also like to use this to fix and remove any makeup mistake I might have made.
- It's non-irritating and has a fresh scent.
Overall, this is just an ok remover. I would not recommend this for removing eye makeup and waterproof makeup since it doesn't do a very good job in that area. However, for removing face makeup, I find it handy. The bottle contains a generous amount that will last me a long time. I don't think I will repurchase once I'm done with it though.
Available at Estee Lauder and Cosmetics Company Outlet.