The weather has been improving these past few days and I'm so happy that Spring is here. Here I have a blush that Motives sent me for review.
What Motives say about their pressed blushes
- Nourishes and conditions the skin without clogging pores
- Blends well and layers exquisitely
- Creates a natural, healthy glow so skin looks renewed and flawless
- Instantly minimizes the look of imperfections and visible pores
- Soft and luxurious texture in a satin-smooth, non-irritating formula
- Paraben, fragrance and oil free
- Works well for women of all skin types and colors
- Sturdy, practical, and durable.
- .11 oz or 3 g
- Porcelain Doll is a cool tone pink with gold shimmers. The gold shimmers are noticeable but I don't think that they are over the top.
- The pigmentation looks muted on my swatches but it does actually show up really well once I apply it to my cheeks.
- It has a soft texture and is slightly powdery but the intensity of the color is buildable and blends easily. Apply a little for a flushed look or layer some more for doll-like cheeks.
- It lasted quite well on my cheeks. After 8 hours of wear, I only noticed minimal fading.
Nice, blendable, buildable color, good pigmentation, long-wearing...These are qualities I typically want in a blush and this one did not disappoint.
Available at http://www.motivesatlanta.com
If you by any chance decide to purchase from Motives, I would greatly appreciate if you put me as reference when you register. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Motives has agreed to give 15% to 20% discount for my audience so be sure to mention that you were referred through my blog. You may message them for more detail on the discount. Also, purchase over $100 qualifies for free shipping. Let me know if you have any questions. :)