I've decided that instead of doing monthly favorites, it was probably better I do them every 3 months just cause the month goes by way too fast for me to keep up, lol. As always, anything I have swatched and reviewed will be hyperlinked so you can follow the link to read more info about the product if you are interested.
Eyes & Brows
Ok, so I admit, I am an eyeliner junkie. I never seem to get enough and as soon as I spot a color that I don't think I have or see something new that catches my attention, I just have this urge to buy and try.
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Nude Eyes Liquid Metal Eyeliner, Playful Champagne
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Nude Eyes Liquid Metal Eyeliner, Natural Nude
- Hard Candy Walk The Line Praline
- MAC Pearlglide Designer Purple
- MAC Pearlglide Petrol Blue
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Kohl Kajal Light Blue
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Khol Kajal Nude
- Flower Beauty Longwear Eyeliner Aubergine
- Motives Luxe Precision Eye Liner Jet Black
- NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Waterproof Glam Golden
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Trooper
- MAC Veluxe Brow Liner Deep Dark Brunette
- NYX Collection Chocolate Skinny Brow Liner
- Prestige Total Intensity Against All Odds Liquid Ink Eyeliner Stalker
These are the lip products that I've really been loving and enjoying since I bought them.
- Boots No7 Stay Perfect Perfection Continue Velvet Kiss. Found these on clearance and it was my first time trying Boots No7 lippies and I was so impressed with the formula. Feels rich, creamy, and pigmented.
- Boots No7 Wild Volume Caramel Kiss
- Boots No7 Moisture Drench Hydration Complete Mocha
- Maybelline ColorSensational High Shine lip gloss Mirrored Plum. Love this color. It's a lot more wearable than it looks.
- Maybelline Color Whisper Orange Attitude. I pretty much love all the colors that I purchased but I find myself always reaching for this one.
- Prestige Total Intensity Eyeshadow Bewitched
- Maybelline Blush Coral Burst
- Motives Custom Blend Foundation
- Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Snow Glow
- Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil
- Sephora Supreme Cleansing Foam
- Missha Green Tea Lip&Eye Makeup Remover
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask
- Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Contour Cream
- Sephora Instant Moisturizer
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm Natural Mint
- Be Natural Cuticle Eliminator
- Christian Dior Creme Abricot Nail Cream
If you've been following me for a while, you know I tend to haul a lot of nail polishes. I had to narrow down to my top favorites.
- OPI DS Magic
- Nicole by OPI Canadian Star
- Nicole by OPI All is Glam, All is Bright
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Black and Blue
- Motives Nail Lacquer Tahiti Surf
- Pure Ice Watch Me Go
- Savina Black Pearl
- Color Club Gift of Sparkle
- Orly High On Hope
- Love & Beauty Light/Grey Lavender
- Hard Candy Hip Hip Hooray
- Hard Candy Sweet Tooth
- Hard Candy Crush On Tin
- Orly Galaxy Girl. I forgot to include this one on the above pictures but you can follow the link to see the swatches.
And this is it for my 1st Trimester Favorites. I realize I don't do much review with skincare but I'm gonna make an effort to. If you have any questions about these products or if you see something I did not review and would be interested in, let me know.