How do you tell someone they hurt you? Or do you just keep it to yourself? It's bad enough that you're distressed and hurt and now you have to add more to your grief by confronting that person? I'm not reserved when it comes to expressing my frustration, anger, or disappointment but I still hate having to do it. I think whoever has got me to that point has heard a piece of my mind one way or another. However, the truth is I usually don't fully express the extend of the wound just cause I don't like being dramatic and I try to be mature about it. I always thought that if that person has a conscience or care, they would do the right thing. Hmm, I guess that's not always the case. Perhaps I do need to bring out the drama in order to get some kind of reaction. Anything is definitely better than nothing.
Anyways, my point is the worst thing you can do when someone tells you you've hurt them is being nonchalant about it. What can I say? I either know a lot of rocks or I have more intuition than I should :(
Moving on to more pleasant things, such as the eyeliner in I'm reviewing.
What Flower says about the long wear eyeliner...
-Glides on easily and sets for superior long-term wear
-Super smooth, creamy and blendable
-Luxurious, long-wearing formula is perfect for both soft and dramatic looks
- Automatic pencil liner with sharpener included.
- 0.01 oz or .3 g. I have to say that's pretty low. When I twisted it all the way out, that little colored stick inside was only about 1 1/2 inch long!
- Aubergine is a dark eggplant purple color. I'm wearing it on the upper lash line on the picture below.
- The liner is pretty pigmented and glided quite smoothly in one pass. I'm definitely happy about the easy and no fuss application.
- It's a bit on the soft side but not so soft that it breaks easily either.
- It's long-wear. I noticed a bit of smudging after a few hours but the liner stays on all day until I take it off. It also transferred a bit on my crease but that's nothing new for me and pencil liners since I have hooded lids.
I guess my main complaint would be the small amount of product in the tube, yet most automatic pencil liners do have about the same amount. This is something that will get used up quickly if you use regularly. I'm pleased with the creamy long-wear formula as well as the pigmentation and color of this pencil. Overall, I would repurchase because it's one of those few drugstore pencil liners that I actually enjoy using.
My rating: 9/10.
Have you tried these?