I purchased the Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm about a week ago, which I scored for an awesome deal during's Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale. This normally retails for $34.00.
What I appreciate about this BB cream is that it comes in 6 different shades, which allows you to get the shade that best matches your skin tone. Vanilla Glow would've worked perfectly for me; however, it was sold out at the time so I grabbed Snow Glow, which is the lighter shade. WARNING, no makeup face below, lol, please don't judge.
What Too Face says about this product
Our innovative beauty balm offers multiple skincare and makeup benefits in one simple step. Our powerful, multi-mineral complex instantly achieves a healthy glow and improves skin's overall appearance.
1. Light-diffusing pigments tint and add radiance (available in 6 shades).
2. Anti-aging, multi-mineral complex primes & prevents damage.
3. Moisturizes with oil-free hydration.
4. Hypo-allergenic and soothing for all skin types.
5. Broad-spectrum, chemical-free SPF 20.
- Anti-aging, Multi-mineral Complex: Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc as well as Ginseng and Ginko Biloba.
- Soothes & Nourishes: Vitamins A & E, as well as Chamomile soothe and nourishes while our oil-free hydrating formula moisturizes.
- Blends easily: Four gorgeous shades, with luminosity and effortless blendability to suit individual skin tones and shades needs.
- Sun Protection: Broad-spectrum, chemical-free SPF 20 offers optimum protection from the sun's harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Multi-use: Can be used as a primer to prep skin for either foundation for more coverage, or powder for a lighter finish.
- Nice nude squeeze tube with an iridescent pink shimmer and gold lettering and detailing.
- Generous amount of 1.5 oz
- Snow Glow would work best on fair to light skin tone. It looks slightly light on me but once I applied powder over it, it actually blended well with my skin tone.
- This BB cream is quite creamy, light-weight, and moisturizing. You could actually skip the moisturizer if you wanted to.
- When looking up close I see a very subtle shimmer. It is barely noticeable but it's there. I guess that's what they meant by "light-diffusing pigments."
- The cream is rather light and a bit sheer. I have some freckles, a couple pimples, and some old scars. It didn't cover them but it did a good job at evening out my skin tone and slightly blurred my freckles.
- It does look a bit dewy after you've applied it. Some might like, some probably won't. I like to set it with powder to minimize the dewiness.
- I am a bit oily on the T-Zone and this doesn't prevent it from getting oily.
- The coverage last fairly well throughout the day for me, about 6 hours under normal condition. Once past the 6 hours, it starts to fade and I notice my face doesn't look as fresh and awake as it did when I first applied it.
Overall, this BB cream only offer a very light coverage and helps even out skin tone. If you're oily, you probably won't like this much because it's very moisturizing, dewy, and doesn't control oil.
I personally like it. It's great for everyday use because it feels light and looks natural. I wished it lasted a bit longer than 6 hours though.
My rating: 9/10