Today, I'll be reviewing this pressed eyeshadow that Motives sent me for review.
What Motives says about their pressed eyeshadows
- Impeccable color retention that does not run or crease so you always look your best
- Even, smooth and silky application for a glamorous glow
- Deflects the light away from fine lines, skin imperfections and hyper-pigmentation, creating a flawless look
- Mix and match to create a soft, natural or dramatic look
- Paraben, fragrance and oil free
- Sturdy, practical, and durable.
- .06 oz or 1.8 g
- Fantasy is a shimmery medium lavender purple.
- The texture is soft, finely milled, and easily blendable. I didn't get any fall out during application.
- I thought the pigmentation on this particular shade was a bit weak yet it showed up fairly well over a good primer.
- I didn't experience any creasing or fading after 8 hours with a good primer as base (I used Urban Decay Primer Potion).
I would have loved it much more if the pigmentation was a bit more intense but other than that it has some good qualities. The formula is soft, blendable, and I'm pleased that it didn't crease or fade after wearing it for 8 hours.
My rating: 9/10
Available at http://www.motivesatlanta.com
If you by any chance decide to purchase from Motives, I would greatly appreciate if you put me as reference when you register. My email is email@example.com. Motives has agreed to give 15% to 20% discount for my audience so be sure to mention that you were referred through my blog. You may message them for more detail on the discount. Also, purchase over $100 qualifies for free shipping. Let me know if you have any questions. :)