I'm not feeling too well today. Luckily, I drafted this post a couple days go. I love the fact that Spring is here. Temperatures are getting warmer and more comfortable. Because of the nicer weather, I was in the mood to do a Spring inspired look so this is what I came up with. I wanted something soft, yet fresh and colorful. I think the colored false lash added an interesting pop of color and was a great contrast with the colors I used. This is actually quite wearable in my opinion and so easy to do. Love this look and I hope you'll like it too.
- Wet N Wild Princess Bronzer
- Milani Illuminating Face Powder Beauty's Touch
- MAC Paint Pot Nubile, all over lide as a base.
- Wet N Wild baked eyeshadow palette Baking a Cake (limited edition)
- shimmery light pink on lids
- fuchsia pink on crease
- blue on outter V
- Wet N Wild Pride Palette, the white shade on brow bone
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Nude, on waterline
- Sally Hansen Forever Stay Eye Pencil Deep Jade, on lower lash line
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Trooper
- Ardell purple false lashes
- Illamasqua Cream Eyeshadow Intrude, on brows
What's your favorite makeup to wear for spring?