My hip is a little sore. I've had my sister and my kids beat on it for the past couple days and even though I ended up bruising a little, it sure relieved a lot of pain. Woke up a few times last night feeling a bit of pain and discomfort but I least I managed to get some sleep. I have to remind myself to really take it easy until my hip is completely healed because I would die if the pain comes back. I've been contemplating on getting acupuncture or see a chiropractor but we'll see how that goes.
Been seeing a lot of new Hard Candy products and packaging has been looking pretty attractive, which caused me to pick up a few items to try out. This eyeshadow pencil claim to be waterproof and last up to 12 hours. You know I just had to try it for myself to find out if that is true. I wouldn't want to miss out on a potential good product.
What Hard Candy says about their Shadowholic Eye Crayon...
Color your world with these rich, smooth 12hr waterproof eye shadow crayons. Vibrant, pearlescent colors that pop for a look that truly creates eye-popping drama. Longwearing color glides on effortlessly and sets in seconds without creasing, smearing or smudging. The easy-to-use, precise application makes it easy to touch up, layer or take your look from day-to-night.
- Probably the jumbo-est of the jumbo eyeshadow I've ever seen. I think it's cute though. I've included a NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil next to it so you can see how much fatter it is.
- Good thing it included a jumbo sharpener as well.
- Golden Rule is a bright shimmery gold
- Pigmentation was alright but texture was very dry, which made the application a pain on my lids because it would pull and skip on my skin. I was able to get an even application in spite of the formula being dry. After a couple tries, I found that it applied just a little better after I sharpened it since the top layer is dryer.
- The up side is once I got it to go on my lids, it won't budge, fade, or crease until I take it off and that's even without wearing a primer. As far as being waterproof, it does come off when in contact with water and if you rub on your skin. Otherwise, I prefer to use the term water-resistant.
- I actually prefer to use this as a liner since it doesn't seem to pull and tug as much as using it as an eyeshadow.
If only it was just a tad creamier, this could've been a new HG product due to the fact that it is long-wearing, crease-proof, and budge-proof but the drier consistency of the formula is what turns me off since it just pulls and tug too much on my skin during application. Other than that, the pigmentation could also be better. It's not quite water-proof but definitely water-resistant.