A few weeks ago, I was stalking Walgreens to see if any new collection or product made it to the shelves but I didn't really find anything of interest. However, when I got to the Rimmel stand and saw that they had a BOGO sale, I decided to try out this long lasting 25 hour foundation.
- Plastic squeeze tube. It's practical and I prefer that to a bottle without a pump.
- 1 oz or 30 ml
- True Ivory is a neutral light/medium shade with neutral undertone. I thought that the shade range is slightly darker than it should be. Most ivory foundation are a bit light on me but this one is a perfect match for my skin tone.
- The foundation yields a medium coverage that can be built up to full coverage. It does set rather quickly. I find it easier to apply one area at a time. It dries down to a satin finish.
- It feels a bit sticky on the skin. I don't really like that but I can deal with it.
- It's quite long-wearing, although I wouldn't vouch for 25 hours. At 8 hours, I noticed very subtle fading. It definitely hold up in hot and humid weather. However, it doesn't control oil and shine so I still find my skin a little shiny.
- it has a floral scent that lingers for a little while.
It's definitely long-wearing and holds well against sweat and humidity. I also like the finish and the medium-full coverage but I don't like the slight sticky feel. I think for the price, it's definitely worth a try if you want a long-wearing foundation with an affordable price tag.
Availability: Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart, Target