The second color I really wanted to use from the Electric palette was Slowburn. Hellooooo look at that intense bright orange! What's not to love? This is a really easy look to do. For an edgier look, I paired this with a shimmery gold lipstick. Ahhh so perfect together!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush Prim
- To start, I used theBalm Put A Lid on It eyeshadow primer
- I applied Savage on the crease and Slowburn on the lid
- On the brow bone, I applied Transforming Pearl from the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty palette.
- I applied Fringe on the lower lash line
- I applied Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Khol Kajal Deep Blue on the waterline.
- I lined the upper lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eyeliner in Perversion
- I applied Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow powder Ebony on my eyebrows.
- Ardell Adore Lashes Sophie