TGIF! It's been another long week. Next week is going to feel even longer since we have deadlines coming up so I better take advantage of this weekend to get as many posts as I can ready for next week.
This lipstick was listed as one of Yves Rocher's best seller so it made me curious and wanting to try it. It is also their least expensive lipsticks so I wonder if that had something to do with the price as well.
- Cute and small. I like the flowery design on the cap but it does feel light and cheap.
- .12 oz or 3.5 g
- Mauve Poudre (aka Soft Purple) is a lovely pinkish mauve color with a little hint of shimmer that is hardly noticeable. I noticed on their website that there are several different finishes and color intensity depending on the shade.
- The formula is light-weight, semi-sheer, and comfortable. I have pale lips and the color barely shows on me, especially if I just do one layer but it looks more pink if I build up the color. So if you have pigmented lips, this shade probably won't do much for you.
- Contains sesame seed oil to nourish and hydrate skin. I found the lipstick fairly hydrating but it only last about 2-3 hours on me so the hydration diminishes as the lipstick fades as well.
- It has a subtle and slightly sweet waxy scent that is barely detectable.
This is your every day, office-friendly, easy to wear kind of shade. Perfect for days, you just want to keep it simple and subtle. My only complaint is that I wished the color and hydration lasted a little longer so if you suffer from dry skin, especially around this time of the year, you will have to reapply several time throughout the day.
Availability: Yves Rocher