I'm not quite home yet so I'm gonna try to post through my phone and see how that goes. I purchased this lip pencil set a couple weeks ago and I'm thrilled to share with you how it worked out for me.
- The fact that these all came nicely wrapped in this convenient tin box, I am just freaking pleased.
- The lip pencils are retractable. Not too small, not too big; however, each contains .05 oz of product.
|Guess what's inside|
|Quince, Rhubarb, Cranberry, Madeira|
- Quince is a beautiful berry red shade. Incredible pigmentation. So saturated and applies so smoothly on the lips.
- Rhubarb is the shade I reach for the most. It's a muted pink mauve. Again, incredibly pigmented and smooth.
- Cranberry is a lovely neutral red. Like the previous shades, smooth and pigmented.
- Madeira is a pale pink nude. More pale than I really would like but surprisingly doesn't look too ghostly on me.
- Wow, I am impressed with the formula. It's one of the best I've tried in a while. I certainly reminded me of the Guerlain Rouge G formula. It goes on incredibly smooth and literally erases any cracks and dryness out of my lips. The pigmentation is insane. They all have a cream finish with a nice shine to them. They are also very comfortable and moisturizing.
- They last about 4 hours. Aside from Madeira, the other shades leave a stain behind which prolong for a few more hours.
- They kind of have an odd smell to them. I can't even describe it. It's unlike anything I've smelled before. It does fade fairly quick so it doesn't really bother me.
The formula is a winner and definitely has a luxurious touch and feel to it. It has pretty much everything I want in a lipstick, aside from an odd synthetic scent...great pigmentation, smooth and moisturizing feel, and long wearing. This is such a fantastic deal. Must try this set if you like the colors.