Has anyone had any luck finding these new Revlon Lacquer Balm and Matte Balm? I was only able to find them at Bed Bath and Beyond but by the time I made it there, most of them where already gone so I managed to only get this lacquer balm.
- It's a retractable chubby lip pencil, pretty much the same size as the Revlon Balm Stains but the packaging has a metallic foil look to it. It's kinda cool actually.
- 2.7 g or 0.095 oz
- Ingenue is a medium beige nude, semi-sheer color with no shimmers. It's a nice nude color that most people won't have any trouble pulling off.
- The formula of this lacquer balm is light-weight, emolient, and has a bit more slip to it than the regular balm stain. I didn't find it hydrating but didn't find it drying either and it will highlight dry skin so you definitely want to exfoliate before use.
- It lasts about 2-3 hours without eating or drinking.
- It has the same minty scent as the balm stains.
I neither loved or disliked the product. I think overall it's just an average lip crayon with a nice packaging. I heard great reviews about the Matte Balm so I'm still a bit sad that I didn't get at least one.
Availability: Bed Bath and Beyond (not all BBB have a beauty/drugstore section)
Have you spotted these in other drugstore?