Fall has been quickly setting in here in Wisconsin and I always love doing fall inspired makeup but the latest stress and demands at work has made it harder for me to focus on my blog.
Makeup looks take the longest for me to do, which is also why I don't do them very often. However, I made an effort the other night to complete this one. I love fall colors so it's only natural to incorporate them in the look.
Autumn Flame is also a name of a maple tree that turns into a lovely scarlet color and that is where I got my inspiration for this look.
- I used the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Palette. Park Ave Princess for contouring and Crave on the cheeks
- I started off with applying the Urban Decay Primer Potion original on my lids
- Next I contoured the crease and the corners of my eyes with Red Earth from the Mehron Earth Palette, a medium maroon matte color.
- Next, I used solar wind from the Mehron Wind palette, a matte yellow mustard color on the center of my lids.
- I lined the upper lash line with Physicans Formula Eye Booster Ultra Black.
- I lined the lower lash line with Jordana 12 Hr Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in the shade Purple Fix. I used Tornado (matte purple) from the Mehron Wind palette and smudged it over the liner.
- I lined the waterline with Flower Long Wear Eyeliner Aubergine.
- I filled my brows with Illamasqua Cream Eyeshadow Intrude and brushed over Prestige Brow Perfection.
- Boots No7 Stay Perfect Perfection Continue lipstick Velvet Kiss Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Embellished