This is my first try at Jane Cosmetics and they recently launched at my local Ulta. My overall initial impression when I saw the display was that the packaging and range of colors are certainly appealing. I was particularly attracted to their blushes but when I saw the price, I had to think twice.
I didn't realize that Jane actually has 13 shades available for their liquid eyeliners. Not only that but they also have matte, shimmer, and pearl finishes. The sad thing is it would have been helpful if the finish was also listed on the packaging.
- Your typical liquid eyeliner packaging with a thin brush applicator. The long cap makes handling easier and the brush has just the right length and flexibility to create perfect thin sharp lines.
- .1 oz or 3 ml
- Graphite is an interesting and pretty color. It's a shimmery light grey with pink and teal shimmers. They are hardly noticeable once you wear it on the eyes, which is a bit sad.
- The pigmentation was lacking, you will need to do 2 or 3 layers in order to get a decent color pay off. That's probably my only disappointment about this product. It does dries fairly quick upon application.
- It last all day without smudging, transferring, flaking, or fading until I take it off.
- It claims to be water-resistant and I'm happy to report that it is true. This liner is not going to disappear easily if you get a little teary.
It has a nice brush applicator and great lasting power. Unfortunately, it felt short in terms of pigmentation. Price is leaning more on the higher scale for a brand that is comparable to other drugstore makeup.
Availability: Ulta, Jane Cosmetics
|Wearing Graphite on the upper lash line|