Today feels like a Wednesday...I'm a little behind schedule but better late than never, right? Here is my third trimester favorites post for 2013. Since I just can't do them every month, the trimester favorites is much more manageable. As always, if I've posted a review or have additional pictures, they will be hyperlinked.
Face / Body / Hair
1. Aussie Moist Conditioner. Love the smell. It smells fruity and sweet like a tropical smoothie. It's also very moisturizing.
2. L'Occitane Pivoine Flower Shower Gel. It smells so good, like a real flower. Soft and floral.
3. theBalm TimeBalm Skincare White Tea Almond Microdermabrasion Face Exfoliating Scrub. It smells nice and the scrubby beads are not too harsh or too gentle.
4. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads. Works like a makeup remover and facial cleanser in one.
5. NYX Eye & Lip makeup remover. Gentle and effective for even waterproof makeup. Only problem is the bottle is kinda small.
Face Makeup / Eye Makeup / Fragrance
1. Missha Cho Bo Yang BB Cream. Medium to full coverage. Natural finish. Has a bit of an ashy overcast but I still love using it as a base.
2. L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder. I loved pairing this foundation with the Missha Cho Bo Yang BB cream to counteract with the ashy overcast and give a bit of warmth to my face. I don't like it so much on its own since the coverage is light.
3. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer. Been reaching for this concealer almost every day. Has great coverage and last all day.
4. Yves Rocher Cream Eyeshadow Bronze. The color is gorgeous. The formula is great as well.
5. Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayong Blacquer. Best gel liner I've tried to date. I'm afraid that when I'm done with this sample, I might actually give in and buy the full size. It's really growing on me now.
6. Fyrinnae Eyeshadow Shenanigans. Love all the Fyrinnae eyeshadows I got but this is the one I'd wear most since it's a neutral color. This one is a beauty and needs to be seen in person to be truly appreciated.
7. Smash Cosmetics Pulchritudinous. Ok the spelling got me and I can't even pronounce it. Other than that, it's a lovely shade of mauve with a subtle gold shimmer. So flattering and easy to wear. Hope to post the review soon.
8. Versace Yellow Diamond. My new favorite scent. The perfect balance between citrucy, floral, with just a little hint of fruitiness. The scent reminds me of fresh flowers.
1. Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains Nude Chic. These are the 3 shades I've been reaching for the most. Be sure to check the review if you haven't already.
2. Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains Terra Crave
3. Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains Honey Love
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Shine Berry Couture. Light-weight and pigmented. Love this color.
5. Yves Rocher Grand Rouge Rose Hale. The formula is fantastic, luxurious, and pigmented. The shade is a great every day pinkish nude color.
1. Butter London Scuppered...I wore this polish with some green glitters on top and I just couldn't take my eyes off of my nails.
2. Wet N Wild Atten Hut! A stunning and unique shade of textured green.
3. Zoya Pixie Dust Dhara. Gorgeous bright and coral with some gold shimmer. I love all the Zoya polishes I got but this is the one I truly got to enjoy this past trimester.
4. Nicole by OPI Grumdrops Cinna-Man of My Dreams. Stunning and unique. You need this polish!
5. Nicole by OPI Grumdrops My Cherry Amour. I can't get over the holo shimmer in this deep berry textured polish.
6. OPI Alcatraz Rocks. Yep more textured polish. Another lovely favorite that looks so much prettier in person.
7. OPI Peace, Love, & OPI. A must have for a duochrome and nail polish fanatic.
8. Kleancolor Salsa Much. Layer this baby over a black nail polish and your nails will look drop dead amazing.
9. I Love Nail Polish Ultra Chrome Mutagen. It glows like kryptonite! The colorshift is mesmerizing. So in love with it.
10. Rimmel Metal Rush Bronze Princess. Another new duo-chrome favorite that shifts from greyish mauve to olive green. Quite a unique color I must say.
Other Favorites I Almost Forgot To Mention
Ardell Color Impact Demi Wispies Blue. Colored eyelashes are the next best thing to eyeshadows.
Missha Masks. Beside the scents, I can't really tell the difference in the effect between the Pure Source and the Real Essential masks. The scents are pleasant and easy on the nose. I love both. They are very moisturizing and make my skin feel so good, soft, and supple afterward. I need to restock on these. They also make me feel very relaxed when I'm using them cause they have a cooling effect.
So this sums up my most recent favorites. Thanks for checking.