Even though I was a bit underwhelmed by the YR Long-Wear Lipstick, I am happy to say that I had a much better experience with the Grand Rouge. Take a look!
- Shiny metallic gold. It has a simple but more sophisticated appeal to it, though when I hold it the weight is pretty light.
- .13 oz or 3.7 g
- Rose Hale is a pinky nude brown with a creme finish. The color is rich and opaque. I find this shade very flattering and will probably look great on all skin tones. FYI, the color on the tube is different from the color on the website. If you want to order this shade, it is "golden pink," item 89821.
- I fell in love with the formula the moment it touched my lips. It feels pretty incredible on the lips. It's creamy, smooth, hydrating, and light-weight. It contains Camellia Oil, Vitamin E and Organic Sesame Oil.
- It wears 3-4 hours on me without drinking and eating, which is pretty standard.
- It's pretty heavy in fragrance. The scent is similar to L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks.
The scent can be a bit much for some but if you can get past that, the formula is wonderful, hydrating, smoothes the dryness, and feels light and luxurious like some of my high-end lippies. Would definitely recommend the Grand Rouge lipsticks.
Availability: Yves Rocher
Have you tried any Yves Rocher lipsticks that you liked? Let me know which one you like.