I apologize for posting so late in the evening lately. I normally try to get my post ready to go by the time I get home from work but I've been feeling low in energy and needing more time for myself after a long day at work or running errands.
Summer is not over yet and the heat is still going...Maybe not for much longer if you live up north and I'm actually really looking forward to fall. There's still time to keep glowing with the NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator. Check it out...
- Squeeze tube with a lovely glowy peachy nude color and black cap
- .6 oz or 18 ml
- I am typically not a huge fan on highlighting but there was something about this highlighter that I thought was appealing and made me want to try it. It reminded me a lot of the NARS Orgasm Illuminator, which I will compare on a separate post.
- The shade I have here is Gleam and it's a shimmery light peachy nude with a golden shimmer glow.
- Apply it with your fingers or a brush but you must do it as soon as you put it on your skin. It blends easily but sets within a minute.
- I love that it gives me a very subtle and natural golden glow. It actually last pretty long. I'd say between 6 to 8 hours. If'I'm not caught in a sweat with it, it does last me all day.
If you are looking for an affordable highlighter with a subtle golden glow to it and will last you through most of the day, you should definitely consider getting this one. It also comes in another shade, which is a pale pink pearly shimmer. That one might be more suitable for pale ladies.
Availability: Ulta, NYX Cosmetics