Hope your Monday went well. Lucky for me, this post have been typed up on a better day. My brain is tired and fried. I need a nap right now. When I wake up, I'll have to put my nail gallery project aside so I can refocus on posts I left behind.
- The packaging is nice but very bulky. It sure takes a lot of room on top of my bathroom sink. The pre-moistened pads are fairly large, about 4 inches in diameter but the container is about an inch wider, which leaves a lot of room inside for air. It's tightly sealed for freshness but once you pop this container I think you shouldn't let it sit around too long cause the pads might dry out.
- Contains 28 self-foaming dual-textured pads. One side is smooth while the other side is slightly textured. I found the textured side still pretty gentle.
- The product is oil free, soap free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic
- It claims to tone, improve texture, and brighten skin.
- Direction: massage pad on wet skin to work up lather. Use smooth side for gentle cleansing and textured side for exfoliation. Rinse face. I really don't think you need to wet your face prior to using the pad. It's really wet and soaked with cleansing solution.
- I like the fact that these pads actually can work as a makeup remover and cleanser in one. They do a pretty good job at that. They lather a little but don't get bubbly. You definitely want to avoid getting the product in your eyes cause it will sting. With that said, not recommended for removing eye makeup.
- Another thing I appreciate is that it's gentle and doesn't make skin feel dry or tight after use but soft and smooth.
- It has a strong clean citrusy scent that reminds me a bit of household cleaners.
I love it. This is the perfect solution for removing makeup and cleansing all at once. It's also gentle and non-drying for the skin.
Availability: CVS, Walgreens, Target, Wal-Mart
Do you have use cleanser that also removes makeup?