TGIF and I have the day off to just chill. I know I've been slacking off on my my blog lately but I've been feeling pretty exhausted these past few days as well with all these stuff going on at work.
I did manage to make a few shopping trips in the past few days so here's what I picked up...
From Sally Beauty Supply
- Ion Repair Solution Conditioner, Free (typically retails for $5.99). My Sally Beauty membership expires this month so I decided to renew. It's $5.00 to renew but you get back $5.00 in coupon to be used on your next purchase and you get to select one of a few haircare product for free. So basically, the membership pays for itself and you get a freebie so you are really getting more bang for your buck. On top of that, you also get membership discounts for a year.
- Orly Melodious Utopia, on clearance for $3.99. This polish has a very pretty but subtle pink shimmer to it.
- Hairtrition Bodifying shampoo, on clearance for $3.99. I thought the nutrition facts on the packaging was pretty cool and it smells sooooo good! I might have to go back and grab more of these if I can still find it on clearance.
- Mambo 3-Way Buffer, $2.49. I like the ergonomic shape of this nail buffer. It blends, smooth, and shine. Buffing your nails helps make nail polish application smoother.
- Teasing comb, $1.79.
- All Sally Hansen nail treatment products are on sale for 50% off this week. After scoping out the sale rack, I decided to get the Healthy Cuticles Now Vitamin Treatment and the Hard as Wraps Strength Treatment.
- I also spotted a few new Sally Hansen Sugar Coat polishes but I was immediately drawn to Royal Icing. Ahh it's so pretty in the bottle. It's baby blue and has pretty pink and gold sparkles.
TJ Maxx Haul
- I spotted quite a few Sparitual polishes at TJ so you might wanna check your local TJ if they have some. They normally retail for $10.00 but TJ has them for $3.99 each.
- I got two pairs of sandals, which I am excited about because they look adorable. Since my ankle is not completely healed, it's safer for me to wear flat shoes. Yes, it would be better for me to wear more comfortable shoes with a little more arch but I have a hard time finding one that I like.
- The first pair is a nude/light peachy coral strap sandals from Bandolino ($24.99). I normally wear size 8 but since they didn't have it, I opted for 7 1/2 which still fits but the 8 would have been better. I always look for sandals that have a padded insoles and this one has.
- The second pair is a wedge sandal from Tommy Hilfiger. I got it on clearance for $20.00. It was hard to pass at that price. It does have a bit of damage on the sole where the fabric came off a little but that doesn't bother me because it won't be visible once I wear them. The design is super cute and totally my style. The heel is actually not too high or straining on the feet so I might just be able to wear it. If not then for next summer. I love the color.
That's it for now. I'm expecting a package this weekend so there'll be another haul coming soon.
Have a wonderful weekend!