I'm catching up on my Jordana reviews. I have yet to test out the pencil eyeshadows but at least I have the review for these new eyeliner pencils ready for you.
- Pencil with net weight of 0.04 oz or 1.2 g
- Purple Fix is a dark smoky purple with pink shimmers. I found the pigmentation ok but still wished it was slightly more pigmented and intense. It looks better when you do a second pass.
- Jade Jewel is a dark shimmery green with a grey undertone and very good pigmentation.
- Espresso Last is a matte dark brown with very good pigmentation.
- I found all three of them fairly creamy and they glided easily without pulling or tugging, which is always what I look for in a pencil liner.
- These eyeliners claim to last up to 12 hours but I found that after just a couple hours there is some slight fading and after a few hours a bit of smudging. At eight hours, I notice the color coming apart. I have moderately oily lids so I think if you have drier lids, these might last longer on you.
These pencils are pigmented and glide very smoothly on the skin. The lasting power is just ok in my opinion. Considering that these are supposed to last 12 hours I was hoping that they would but fell short. Overall, not too shabby for the price but didn't hold up to its claim.