I was tired last night and my daughter made some sleepy tea and boy that stuff knocked me out. I slept like a baby.
I have been using the Missha Secret Recipe Rice Mask for over a month now and I'm really to tell you what I think of it.
- Plastic squeeze tube, simple and practical.
- 120 ml, approximately 4 oz
- This mask claims to brighten and improve complexion. It contains vitamin b, Rice Water Extract, Water, Peony Extract, Lily Magnolia Extract, Madonna Lily Flower Extract, Lily of the Valley Extract, Methyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Paraben, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol.
- The first thing that I noticed about this mask is the lovely rice scent. Hmmm smells good!
- It has the thickness and consistency of say toothpaste and it's very white and creamy. Apply a generous amount over freshly washed face, avoiding eyes and lips. Wait 10-15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- It doesn't make the skin feel tight as it dries. I think the best way to remove the mask is to use a wash cloth to wipe it off. You can just rinse if you want but that would take just a bit longer because it likes to cling on to the skin.
- I think this mask would be suitable for all skin type. It is gentle and soothing. Wasn't drying yet wasn't very moisturizing either. It made my skin feel nice afterward but I didn't notice any dramatic effect.
- I've used it once or twice a week and don't feel like it brightened my skin at all.
Sadly, it doesn't brighten skin but overall, it's a good mask, it's gentle, and it smells nice. I didn't really find anything about it that impressed me or made me feel like I need it but I did like it.
What's your favorite mask?