I was fortunate to get this moisturizer off of Hautelook and got it for much less than it originally was. My daughter used up half of it before I got a chance to test it. Regardless, I did get several uses out of it that enabled me to write this review.
- It comes in this diamond shape frosted glass with a pump. Sadly, it didn't have a cover and I particularly don't like skincare packages like this that don't have a cover. You can twist the dispenser to lock it but I still prefer having a cover to prevent germs from getting to it or accidentally dispensing product out of it. With that said, I'd be worried if I had to travel with it.
- I found the dispenser hard to control. Sometimes the moisturizer just sprays out of it so be careful at how you are holding it and what direction you have it pointed to.
- 1 oz or 30 ml
- The consistency of the moisturizer is more of a milky gel that isn't too thick or thin but it absorbs really fast and leaving your face feel matte within seconds. With that said, I didn't really find it moisturizing so this would work better if you have normal to oily skin.
- I'm a bit oily on the T-Zone and while I found myself less oily while I was using it. I was hoping it would control the oil a little more.
- It has no SPF so you would need to use another product with SPF. Not really a big deal for me since my BB cream or foundation usually has SPF.
- It does have a strong soapy scent to it. Kind of old lady like, lol. It wasn't horrible but not something I enjoyed either. I prefer non-scented or very subtle scents for moisturizers.
Yes, it mattifies. Offers a bit of oil control but hardly any moisture. I think this is more suitable for normal to oily skin. I'm not a fan of the packaging and the scent but overall, it's an ok moisturizer. I need something a little more moisturizing though.
Oh and isn't it just sad that I found out this product has been discontinued? Kinda defeats the purpose of this review. Anyhow, I still posted it because it may still be available somewhere out there.