Fyrinnae Mephisto is quite an interesting and unique eyeshadow. It's a deep blurple with garnet shimmers. I wouldn't call this a true color shifting duochrome because in actuality, it does not change color with the angle of the lighting but you can definitely see that it is a dual colored eyeshadow. Once applied, the two colors appear to form some sort of pattern. Weird or cool? IDK, but I like this look.
- Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Luminous Matte Pressed Powder Deep
- MAC Minerealized Skinfinish Center of the Universe
- I applied LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer on my lids.
- With Milani Eyeshadow Paint palette, I used the pink color and blend it on my crease.
- I then applied a little dab of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the lids and with a flat shading brush pat Fyrinnae Mephisto all over the lid.
- On the lower lash line, I applied Sephora Flashy Liner waterproof Flashy Mauve and with a smudge brush applied Fyrinnae Wicked over it.
- On the upper lash line, I used Rimmel Glam'Eyes Liquid Eyeliner Black Glamour
- I filled my brows with Illamasqua Cream Eyeshadow Intrude
- and finished off the look with Ardell Sexies black false lashes