I hope you had a nice valentine. I didn't do anything special. I dropped off my son to the anime con in town after work, at that time it was rush hour and we almost got into a car accident on the freeway. Some idiot nearly rear-ended me during traffic. I saw him coming from quite a distance on my rear view mirror because the headlights were approaching fast. I knew he could've stopped but he was driving too fast and probably didn't pay attention that traffic was slowing down. Then I heard the tires screeching, my back got stiff, and I was sweating bullets. I lost my cool and cussed the crap out of him in my car, lol. In all seriousness, I try to avoid being around careless drivers but when you're stuck between cars there's nowhere to go to avoid collision other than pray. Fortunately, I think what saved me was the fact that I had a bit of space between the car behind me and the car in front of me so I tried to move as close to the car in front of me hoping that the moron behind me have enough room to break before effin up my car. Phewwwww! It was pretty close but it still didn't stop him from trying to dodge through the traffic...bastard!
I don't know if this eyeliner is new but it's new to me because I've never noticed it before, lol. I picked it at Walgreens last week. I don't really need a black eyeliner right at the moment but I was curious and wanted to give it a try. I use black eyeliner religiously so getting another one wouldn't hurt.
- Sleek and black. I like that. It's a dip and line eyeliner with a fine brush applicator. The brush applicator is perfect for me. It is the perfect size and has the right length and flexibility to create fine lines. You can definitely create thicker line if you layer it a couple times.
- .11 oz or 3.5 ml
- The formula is not too thick or thin and is very pigmented and black. Takes about a minute to dry and look matte when dry.
- I like the fact that the packaging gives me control over how much product I can pick up with the brush.
- What I like about the formula is that it doesn't smear, transfer, or budge for up to 8 hours. It is not waterproof so if you tend to have watery eyes or rub your eyes occasionally, this liner certainly will fade quicker.
- I think the only con I can think of is sometimes you can get the product on to your eyelashes but if you're careful and have a steady hand, it won't happy much.
Personally, I find this liner very easy to use. Had this been a waterproof formula, I think it would have been an HG product for me but for what it is I am quite pleased at what it can deliver for the price. The brush tip applicators are the best when it comes to creative that sharp crisp winged flicker.
Price: $5 - $6
Availability: Walgreens, CVS