I am pooped...like seriously! Fortunately, I got a few post pre-drafted already so not much left for me to do. I'm putting together a procedure manual for work...well actually 3 of them. Most of them have been completed by my team members but I have to read, edit, and complete the final draft. I'm sick of looking at it but it's due by the end of the week and I'm like half way there. It amazes me how much we do and we know when we have to write a how to manual. I told my co-worker. If we gave it to someone to learn, they'll probably run out the door and never want to come back. It's so much easier to just show and tell than writing every step of the way. Anyways, why am I still talking about work? I'm home now and I should think about other things like finishing up this review.
I have been using this moisturizer for 2 or 3 months already and it's time to tell you what I think of it.
- Frosted glass with a pump applicator. I like having a pump for my skincare products but this pump requires more pressure and because of that I find it hard to control the amount of product coming out of it.
- 1.52 oz or 45 ml
- The texture is leaning on the thick side and it absorbs very quickly. Perhaps a little too quickly. I wished it gave me a little more time to spread the product but it sinks in immediately where you rub it and because of that I think I'm using a little more product than I normally would.
- In spite of the thick texture, it didn't feel heavy or greasy and it did a good job at keeping my skin moisturized.
- It's supposed to absorbs oil. It does mattify my skin when I first apply it but it doesn't do much to control oil later on during the day. I still get oily on my T-zone in the afternoon.
- It contains no SPF so you'd probably want to pair it with a foundation or BB cream that has it.
- It has a pleasant vanilla scent that isn't too overwhelming.
- Paraben free and cruelty free
It was just an ok moisturizer for me. I didn't like the thick texture and the fact that it doesn't really control oil. The mattifying effect only last a couple hours and the pump is hard to control.