The temperature is rising and it feels WARM! Lot of snow have melted. I love that but that will be short lived. Winter is not over yet because the temp is coming back down by this weekend. BOOO! Aside from that, there's is something wrong with the heating and vent at work and we are literally roasting in the office. I just got done with my procedure manuals...my arm hurts from typing and editing, I'm tired as hell, and since the office feels like an oven, it's been hard trying to stay awake, especially after lunch.
Anyhoo...today, I want to introduce you to something that melts makeup :)
- I like the clear green packaging. It looks calming and refreshing. The bottle comes with a pump, which is always nice but I find this particular pump hard to control. It tends to squirt out more product than I need.
- 6.4 oz or 190 ml
- One pump is enough to cleanse my entire face. Apply it to dry skin and massage for a minute or two. Then rinse with warm water.
- The cleansing oil emulsify and looks milky and creamy as it rinses off.
- I find this oil to be a bit thick and still leaves a slippery feeling on my face which I don't really like. It is best paired with a wash cloth or another cleanser to effectively get it off.
- For the most part it does a good job at removing my face makeup and is gentle on the skin though I would use a separate makeup remover for my eyes. I really love using it for removing make up swatches. It makes the job so much easier, particularly with products that stains.
- The scent is clean, fresh, and not overwhelming.
If you suffer from dry skin, I think you might enjoy this cleanser for its gentleness and effectiveness at removing makeup. You will need a wash cloth or another gentle cleanser in order to completely get it off as rinsing alone doesn't seem to do the trick. I'm on the fence with this one. I don't love it and probably because it requires an extra step or another product but at the same time, it does what it's supposed to do.