I'm way overdue for another makeup look so when I swatched Night Sky the other day, I was like ok, let's do a makeup with it.
Night Sky is a dark shimmery grey with small sparkling silver and rainbow colored glitters. So basically, this is like a disco ball in an eyeshadow. Pretty cool eh? Now these Diamond Lust can be problematic if you don't have the right tools. You need a tacky base in order for them to stay put. Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy is like my best friend when it comes to pigments and naughty glitters. I would be lost without it.
Ok here's what I'm wearing for this makeup look...
- Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick Pink Fever
- Sally Hansen Luminous Matte pressed powder for contour
- I first started with Lorac Behind The Scene eyeshadow primer all over eye lids.
- I applied Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Eyeliner Smoke as a base on my lids.
- I applied and blended Fyrinnae Parental Advisory on the crease
- over Parental Advisory, I added a bit of Coastal Scents hot pot S06 to give it a soft pink transition toward the brow bone
- on the brow bone, I applied Coastal Scents hot pot ME14 from the Winterberry palette, which is a light frosty pink
- I applied a bit of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy over the grey base and then pat Night Sky over it.
- I lined my upper lash line with Rimmel Glam'Eyes Black Glamour
- Lined my lower lash line and waterline with Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeshadow stick Blamed Blue
- I also added Sephora Waterproof Jumbo Liner grey on the outer part of the lower lash line and smudged Parental Advisory over it.
- I applied Ardell Color Impact lashes Demi Wispies Blue
- For my eyebrows I used Illamasqua cream eyeshadow Intrude and Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Espresso.
- The eye look is bold and sparkly so I decided to keep the lips simple and understated with MAC Lipglass English Accents.
|Left: swatched dry. Middle: swatched over primer. Left: swatched over Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy|