I purchased these Bare Minerals loose eyeshadows at a Bare Minerals store in my local outlet mall. They usually have pretty good deals every time I go in there so I try to pick a little here and there whenever I pay them a visit.
- plastic jar container with sifter. Oops, I forgot to take a picture of them with the sifter on.
- .02 oz or .57 g
- Imagination - shimmery muted medium blue with grey undertone.
- Mint - light shimmery green mint
- Peacock - shimmery teal green with golden shimmers.
- They swatch beautifully, are pigmented, and easy to blend. They're good quality but you still need a good primer but a glitter base or one made especially for loose pigments, such as Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy, would work better to bring out the intensity of the shade.
I know pigments are a bit messy to handle and I don't like the packaging. The sifter doesn't help but get in my way. Otherwise, I love the colors that I picked up. Bare minerals make beautiful eyeshadows.
Price: 3 for $15.00
Availability: Bare Minerals
|Imagination, Mint, Peacock|
|Imagination on lid|
|Mint on lid|
|Peacock on lid|